Chemical peels improve the clarity, tone and texture of the skin. They are safe and effective way to treat sun-damage skin and early age spots or freckles.
Prior to receiving a peel, we recommend that you be on high quality skin care to prepare your skin.
This peel is formulated as a unique peeling option for all skin types, including those with highly sensitive skin. This gentle 6% TCA solution will improve surface texture and brighten the skin while helping to promote an even skin tone. This multi-faceted and skin-brightening treatment is an excellent option to improve fine lines, and wrinkles, leaving you with a smoother clearer complexion.
This enhanced Jessner’s formula is for those who want an even skin tone and have no sensitivity to hydroquinone. This peel helps promote a clear complexion and helps to quickly lighten pigmented discolorations of any kind, such as melasma and actinic damage. This peel also helps inhibit acne and correct post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation form acne.
Revitalize: Therapeutic Papaya Mask:
This mask combines papaya puree and additional fruit extracts from lemon, orange and apple to brighten dull complexions and exfoliate, leaving the skin with a healthy radiant glow. This result – oriented therapeutic mask is appropriate for all skin types and conditions. You can do this treatment if our peels are too strong for your skin. Or add it onto one of our signature facials.
Considerations – Contraindication:
- Not pregnant
- Not allergic to Aspirin
- No Glycolic products for 24 hours
- No Accutane 12 months prior
- No retinol products 72 hours prior
- No used Retin-A or any Vitamin A derivatives in the week before the procedure
- Not currently using Hydroquinone
- No active cold sores
- Not received any chemotherapy/ radiation treatment within the last 6 months
- Photo-sensitivity medications
- Avoid alcohol 2 days prior to treatment
- Prepare for treatment with high quality skin care products 4-6 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoidance of IPL/Laser procedures for 7 days prior (On area to be treated)
- No waxing, depilatory creams or electrolysis 5-7 days prior (On area to be treated).
Pre-Care day of treatment:
- No shaving the treatment area the day of the procedure
- Arrive with clean washed skin. Omit lotions, creams, make up, or deodorant in area to be treated.
- Antiviral agent for 2 days prior to and day of treatment if history of cold sores
- Patient denied today: active cold sores, herpes simplex, or warts in the area to be treated, open sores, sunburned, or excessively sensitive skin within the application area, pregnancy, dermatitis or inflammatory rosacea within the application area.
- It is HIGHLY suggested you follow up your treatment with LED light therapy.
- ALWAYS use SUNSCREEN after treatment.
- No sun exposure, no tanning beds. ( For 3 days after treatment)
How often should I get a peel ?
Treatments should be at least 3-4 weeks in-between peels. Depending on your goals and quality of skin we recommend a series of 3 to 12 sessions.