Chemical peels improve the clarity, tone and texture of the skin. They are safe and effective way to treat sun-damage skin and early age spots or freckles.
Prior to receiving a peel, we recommend that you be on high quality skin care to prepare your skin.
This peel is formulated as a unique peeling option for all skin types, including those with highly sensitive skin. This gentle 6% TCA solution will improve surface texture and brighten the skin while helping to promote an even skin tone. This multi-faceted and skin-brightening treatment is an excellent option to improve fine lines, and wrinkles, leaving you with a smoother clearer complexion. This treatment is an excellent option for sensitive skin and higher Fitzpatrick skin types.
This enhanced Jessner’s formula is for those who want an even skin tone and have no sensitivity to hydroquinone. This peel helps promote a clear complexion and helps to quickly lighten pigmented discolorations of any kind, such as melasma and actinic damage. This peel also helps inhibit acne and correct post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation form acne.
Hydroquinone & Resorcinol:
The most potent of the enhanced Jessner’s formulas, this peel will even skin tone and provide more exfoliation for oilier, thicker and more resilient skin types. It is extremely effective on sun-damaged and thickened skin. It is also excellent for those with active or cystic and asphyxiated skin (dry on the surface, oily underneath) or those who require deeper treatment.
Glycolic Peel: “Multi-tasking micro-peel.”
Polymerized micro-peel lightly exfoliates the skin with glycolic and lactic acids to refine uneven texture, clear and tighten pores, and minimize the appearance of fine lines. Features a marine enzyme known to preserve the skin’s collagen network, plus soothing botanical extracts to promote a smooth, healthy complexion with fewer breakouts. Refines uneven texture, clears & tightens pores, glycolic acid minimizes the appearance of fine lines, lactic acid improves tone & radiance, promotes elasticity & collagen synthesis, helps prevent future breakouts. Formulated from sugar cane, glycolic peels are a popular choice among those who are looking for an anti-aging treatment and/or want to brighten their skin.
Salicylic Peel: “Sal Acid, acne warrior.”
Exfoliating solution features salicylic and lactic acids that promote a dramatic clearing of acne lesions, improve the look of scarring and discoloration, and clarify the complexion to help prevent future breakouts. Natural botanical extracts soothe skin, improve elasticity, and encourage a healthier complexion. Salicylic acid eliminates excess oil & pore-clogging debris, lactic acid improves the appearance of scarring & discoloration, promotes clearing of acne lesions, helps eliminate blemishes & prevent new breakouts, soothing botanical extracts promote a healthier complexion.
Azelaic + Mandelic + Lactic Peel: “The no-fear brightening peel.”
“The no-fear brightening peel.”Triple acid 20% Azelaic + Mandelic + Lactic Peel Solution reduces inflammation, clarifies pores, and targets hyperpigmentation. Features alpha hydroxy acids, soothing botanical extracts, and non-irritating form of vitamin B to balance tone and texture. Targets dark spots & hyperpigmentation, helps reduce redness & inflammation, clarifies clogged, enlarged pores, evens skin tone & smooths texture.
Glycolic + Salicylic + Azelaic Peel: “The no-fear, blemish-busting peel.”
Triple-acid 25% solution targets congested pores and excess oil production while treating acne conditions. Features alpha and beta hydroxy acids, soothing botanical extracts, and non-irritating form of vitamin B to treat and prevent clogged pores, stimulate cellular turnover, and improve tone and texture for a healthy, youthful complexion. Clarifies & relieves congested, irritated pores, regulates excess oil production, helps reduce inflammation & redness, targets blemish-prone skin to help minimize breakouts.
Mandelic + Arbutin Peel: “The no-fear, big guns anti-aging peel.”
Skin-perfecting 30% mandelic acid solution enhances cellular turnover, visibly reduces hyper-pigmentation, and improves the appearance of uneven skin tone, sun damage, wrinkles, and deep lines. Features alpha-arbutin to naturally brighten and balance the complexion. Enhances cellular turnover and improves uneven tone, exfoliates without irritation, reduces inflammation & improves texture, reduces the appearance of wrinkles & deep lines, brightens & reduces the appearance of hyper-pigmentation & discoloration.
Considerations – Contraindication:
- Not pregnant
- Not allergic to Aspirin
- No Glycolic products for 24 hours
- No Accutane 12 months prior
- No retinol products 72 hours prior
- No used Retin-A or any Vitamin A derivatives in the week before the procedure
- Not currently using Hydroquinone
- No active cold sores
- Not received any chemotherapy/ radiation treatment within the last 6 months
- Photo-sensitivity medications
- Avoid alcohol 2 days prior to treatment
- Prepare for treatment with high quality skin care products 4-6 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoidance of IPL/Laser procedures for 7 days prior (On area to be treated)
- No waxing, depilatory creams or electrolysis 5-7 days prior (On area to be treated).
Pre-Care day of treatment:
- No shaving the treatment area the day of the procedure
- Arrive with clean washed skin. Omit lotions, creams, make up, or deodorant in area to be treated.
- Antiviral agent for 2 days prior to and day of treatment if history of cold sores
- Patient denied today: active cold sores, herpes simplex, or warts in the area to be treated, open sores, sunburned, or excessively sensitive skin within the application area, pregnancy, dermatitis or inflammatory rosacea within the application area.
- It is HIGHLY suggested you follow up your treatment with LED light therapy.
- ALWAYS use SUNSCREEN after treatment.
- No sun exposure, no tanning beds. ( For 3 days after treatment)
How often should I get a peel ?
Treatments should be at least 3-4 weeks in-between peels. Depending on your goals and quality of skin we recommend a series of 3 to 12 sessions.