Rarely do you get the chance to be pampered and immerse yourself in your own personal oasis. Escape the pressure of carrying the world on your shoulders. We love to pamper the men in our lives. Whether you are an urban lumberjack or an office jockey, if you enjoy hunting or host fight clubs, or drive monster trucks or wrestle alligators for a living you will benefit from a full spectrum of customized men’s skin and body care services to help you look and feel your best. Gone are the days of unkempt masculinity; the modern man is a well-kept and groomed man who conquers the world putting his best self forward. You will feel renewed, replenished, and invigorated after an appointment here!
A few of our services geared toward the discerning man are:
- Gentleman’s Facial – Designed specifically for the unique challenges and demands of the male complexion. Your Master Aesthetician will evaluate your skin and customize the treatment to best suit your skin care needs. Your treatment will ease razor irritation, open and de-congest pores, tone and restore vitality while balancing hydration. It will protect and restore your skin while generating a smoother, cleaner, and more vibrant complexion.
- Beard Facial- Men’s faces require some serious care in order to look their best and healthiest. Any guy who’s grown out their facial hair knows about the “The Itch”. Your face sheds thousands of skin cells a day and up to 100 beard hairs. These can get trapped in your beard and cause you discomfort. We complement the Gentleman’s Facial with special treatments for the bearded man. We pamper and massage your face and beard with special treatments to increase the shine, glow, and health of your beard. We exfoliate the skin to keep it clear of congestion and treat ingrown hairs. Unconditioned facial hair is prone to twisting and bending; it is dry, brittle, and can feel uncomfortable. We condition your facial hair with special products designed to moisturize, hydrate, and promote healthy hair growth. You will smell so yummy, your girl (or guy) won’t be able to keep themselves from snuggling up to you.
- Back Facial- Backs are hard to reach and maintain. This back facial begins with a deep cleansing, followed by exfoliation, extractions for deep pore cleansing , and our professional mask to dissolve dead skin cells and smooth your back. Our back facial service addresses the issue by focusing the same techniques used in our facial services but targets the back. The purpose of this treatment is to improve the health of your skin while providing a deep exfoliating and moisturizing treatment.
The Man’s Body Care
- Therapeutic & Deep Tissue Massage for Men – Men often overuse their bodies leading to tightness and restricted range of motion. Deep tissue therapeutic massage alleviates muscle pain and deep discomfort by releasing tension and restoring balance.
- Aromatherapy Body Scrub – Pamper your body from head to toe with a luxurious treatment that will leave you feeling like new. Reinvigorate and slough off dull, dry skin with a full body exfoliation. Let our customized aromatherapy sugar scrubs revive your senses, replenish, refresh and reveal healthy, smooth skin with a natural luminescent glow. Finish with a deep body conditioner that softens, hydrates, and results in a youthful dewy radiance.
Waxing for Men
Male waxing is hugely popular. Both straight and gay men remove their body hair for a variety of reasons. Whether it is for athletic performance to reduce chaffing or a desire to feel and look sexier, men are waxing more and more.
Here are a few areas that are popular to keep groomed.
- Tufts on upper arms
- Low back & butt
- Manzillian and butt crack
- Chest and belly
- Ears & Nose
- Feet and toes
- Brow shaping
See the page on Waxing for suggestions on how to prepare for your waxing session.
Men’s Eye Grooming
Men can spend much time grooming their face and eyes. Many are opting to get professional brow waxing and shaping as well as brow and lash tinting. The results are spectacular and can last anywhere from 4 to 6 week.
Advanced Rejuvenation & Scar Healing for Men
- Chemical Peels- Chemical peels improve the clarity, tone and texture of the skin. They are safe and effective way to treat sun-damage skin and early age spots or freckles.
- MicroNeedling- Collagen Induction Therapy involves the use of tiny needles that stimulate the body’s natural healing process, resulting in improved cell turnover and increased collagen and elastin production and strengthening of the epidermis, preventing and reversing signs of aging.
- NanoInfusion- Nano Infusion, otherwise known as nano-needling is an innovate, non-invasive transdermal serum delivery system designed to rejuvenate your skin and remedy many common issues like lack of tone, uneven texture, excessive pigmentation, scarring, and loss of elasticity. This type of treatment instantly allows up to 1000% more absorption of our professional-grade Skin Care lines, giving you extraordinary results unattainable through other means.
Improving Hair Growth
A microneedle treatment on the scalp uses tiny little needles to make microscopic holes in the skin, this activates the body’s wound healing response and the newly healed tissue is stronger and healthier than before. Research shows that microneedling treatments for hair growth help to change the baseline hair count leading to significant hair regrowth. See page on microneedling for hair growth to see how to prepare for your treatment.
Body Contouring For Men
Have you hit the gym and have just a few spots that no matter how many crunches you do don’t seem to budge? Our highly trained Master Aestheticians use the latest body contouring technology to help you achieve your body sculpting goals.
The following services can help you reach your body and tone goals:
We look forward to pampering you and helping you to put your best face forward!