This is a highly experiential and reality shifting full day workshop. You will have the chance to let go of the beliefs that hold you back from experiencing your life to it’s fullest potential. Past-life regression can give you the gift of self-knowledge. The more you know about yourself, including your past-lives, the easier it is to live in the present moment. Knowing all of your history can lead to self-acceptance and self-love.
We will guide you through:
- The opportunity to experience a past-life regression. Heal the past, clear karma and understand what lesson’s your soul is attempting to learn.
- Identity the beliefs you need to know about yourself to transform your life. Learn to embody the new you.
- Learn how to listen to your intuitive signals to interpret the messages from your subconscious mind.
- Energetic explorations to help you connect with your divine resources. Receive guidance from your Higher-Self & Spirit Guides. Experience divine qualities of Love, Grace, Compassion and Forgiveness.
- A practical step by step daily plan to help you achieve your goals.
- Embodiment Explorations to give you the tools to transform your nervous system’s patters, release the stories of your body, and EMBODY new beliefs.
Location: Uma Clinic – Seattle
Date: Saturday, December 1-2018
Early Registration: $195 (Received by November 1-2018)
Price at the Door: $250
Time: 10am to 6pm
Erica L. Eickhoff is a leader in the field of BioEmotion. Erica has been in the medical field since 1993. She is the creator of BioEmotional Transformation, and the developer of EMBODIMENTS Conscious Thought Transformation and the Embodiment Exploration Workshop series. She has taught internationally and throughout the United States.