Our Vacuum Cellulite Reduction machine uses suction and rollers that stretch the skin’s underlying fascia to loosen adhesions, increase oxygen delivery, stimulate lymphatic drainage of excess fluids and built up toxins. The skin’s appearance is immediately improved. This treatment is non-invasive with no downtime.
Vacuum Cellulite Reduction creates suction and negative pressure to produce a separation in the tissue layers. Excess fluid and toxins are released and flushed out through the lymphatic system. Results are immediate and long lasting.
- Reduces appearance of cellulite
- Stimulates the lymphatic system
- Reduces inflammation
- Treats unexplained weight gain
- Improves the appearance of scars and stretch marks
This non-invasive treatment uses rollers that often feel like deep tissue massage over problem areas of the skin. At the same time, suction is used to redistribute the skin and remove dimpling. Most clients usually need between 10 and 20 sessions to see results and must also have monthly treatments afterwards to maintain the smooth skin look.
Please follow these instructions prior to your treatment:
- Avoid alcoholic beverages 48 hours before and after treatment. Alcohol dehydrates the body and it is critical that you stay hydrated throughout your treatment.
- Do not eat for 2 hours before treatment.
Please follow these instructions after your treatment:
- For 72 hours following treatment drink 1/2 of your body weight in ounces. For example: if you weigh 150 lbs, you should drink 75 oz of water.
- Wear a waist trainer or a sweatband on the treatment area for up to 2 hours after your treatment.
- Do not eat for 2 hours after treatment.
- Get a minimum of 30 minutes cardio after treatment.
- HIGHLY suggested that you do the Infrared Solo-Carbon Sauna after treatment to maximize your results.
- If any tenderness or redness occurs after treatment, gently ice the area up to 15 minutes.
Q. Is Vacuum Cellulite Reduction safe?
A. Yes. It is a non-invasive treatment.
Q. How often should I receive treatments?
A. Depending on your goals it is recommended to do 1 session per week for 10 to 20 treatments. Once your desired goal is achieved it is recommended to do a session once a month to maintain long term results.
Q. Is it painful?
A. It will feel like a deep suction. Depending on your sensitivity it may be mildly uncomfortable. It can feel like a deep tissue massage or cupping massage.
Q. What can I do to maximize my results?
A. Please hydrate before and after treatment to help your body flush the released fluids and toxins. Light exercise is also encouraged to help the lymph system.
We look forward to being a part of your wellness team.