Get snatched with Ultrasonic cavitation – Body Sculpting in Seattle. Ultrasonic waves break down fat cells. They generates micro-bubbles in fat tissue, which cause the cells to collapse and release liquefied fat into the lymphatic system where it is expelled from the body. We target stubborn areas that resist exercise and diet like the waist, arms, hips, and buttocks. Our ultrasonic fat cavitation machines provide a completely non-invasive fat reduction treatment which is safe for the face and body and requires no downtime for recovery. At Uma Clinic we strive to give you the Best Body Contouring in Seattle.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Cavitation – Body Sculpting:
- Reduces cellulite
- Reduces circumference in the treated areas
- Body contouring
- Blasts visceral fat
- Tightens skin
- Eliminates hard to get rid of bulges
Considerations- Contraindications for Cavitation:
- Nursing (must pump and dump for at least 72 hours)
- Cancer or chemotherapy with in the last 6 months
- Acute inflammation
- Cardiac or vascular problems
- Unhealed wounds
- Pacemaker or other electronic implanted device
- Advanced untreated diabetes
- Organ Transplant
Please follow these instructions prior to your treatment:
- Avoid alcoholic beverages 48 hours before and after treatment. Alcohol dehydrates the body and it is critical that you stay hydrated throughout your treatment.
- Do not eat for 2 hours before treatment.
Please follow these instructions after your treatment:
- For 72 hours following treatment drink a LOT of water. We recommend you consume 1/2 of your body weight in ounces every day for three days. Example: if you weigh 150 lbs, you should drink 75 oz of water. If you weigh 200 lbs, you should drink 100 oz.
- Wear a waist trainer up to 2 hours after your treatment.
- Do not eat for 2 hours after treatment.
- Get a minimum of 30 minutes cardio after treatment.
- HIGHLY recommended that you do the infrared Solo-Carbon Sauna treatment following ultra sonic cavitation as this will maximize your results.
- If any tenderness or redness occurs after treatment, gently ice the area up to 15 minutes.
What treatments should I add-on to my body contouring plan?
FAQ about Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation
Q. Is ultrasonic fat cavitation safe?
A. Yes. It is completely non-invasive, requires no anesthesia, results in no bruising, scarring, or down time for recovery. It causes no disruption to surrounding vascular, muscular, and nervous tissues. Some clients may experience temporary skin redness, swelling, and/or numbness to the treated areas.
Q. How often is it recommended can I get cavitation?
A. Frequency depends on your goals. For optimal results, we recommend sessions 1-2 times per week. Be sure to allow 2 days in between treatments so your body can detox and eliminate the fats and toxins released during the treatment.
Q. How many cavitation sessions will I need before I see results?
A. You may see a change in the first session, but generally by the third session you will see a definite improvement.
Q. How many cavitation sessions will I need to reach my goal?
A. This will be discussed in your consultation with your provider. To support your body sculpting goals, it is necessary to complement your routine with a healthy diet, exercise, and detox program.
Q. Will I lose weight using ultrasonic fat cavitation?
A. This treatment is not a weight loss procedure. It is a method to contour the body by eliminating fat from stubborn areas that resist diet and exercise.
We look forward to being a part of your wellness team.
We look forward to being part of your Body Contouring Team. Schedule your appointment HERE.