Laser Lipolysis uses low level laser energy to instantly break down fat cells with no harmful physiological effects. Fat cells lose their round shape and release their contents into the lymphatic system from where they are naturally passed out of the body. This process has no effect on the skin, blood vessels or peripheral nerves. It is completely non-invasive with no side effects or down time for recovery.
We recommend you follow your laser sculpting session with one of our infrared body wraps or personal infrared sauna, to support your body in eliminating the released fat quickly. This will make your sessions more effective and you will see quicker results.
- Cellulite Reduction
- Body contouring
- Weight loss
- General reduction of waist, abdomen, and buttocks
- Stimulates the metabolism
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Collagen stimulation and generation
Our Laser Lipolysis machine emits low-level laser energy that stimulates fat cell membranes and changes their permeability. The fat cells lose their round shape, and intracellular fat is released. The fatty triglycerides flow out of the disrupted cell membranes and into the interstitial space from which they gradually pass through the body’s natural metabolic functions with no harmful physiological effects. The fatty triglycerides are used as an energy source for the body. This process does not alter neighboring structures such as the skin, blood vessels, and peripheral nerves. Different from other fat reduction technologies, it is not simply the liquefaction of fat, but rather the instant breakdown of fat cells, which is also known as lipolysis. It generates a very mild warmth during treatment. It is completely non-invasive, with no side effects and no downtime.
Considerations – Contraindications:
- Nursing (Must pump and dump at least 72 hours)
- Acute inflammation
- Cardiac or vascular problems
- Pacemaker or other electronic device
- Advanced untreated diabetes
- Thrombosis/ thrombophlebitis
- Organ Transplant
Please follow these instructions prior to your treatment:
- Avoid alcoholic beverages 48 hours before and after treatment. Alcohol dehydrates the body and it is critical that you stay hydrated throughout your treatment.
- Do not eat for 2 hours before treatment.
- For 72 hours following treatment drink A-LOT of water. (1/2 of your body weight in ounces. Example if you weigh 150 lbs, you should drink 75 oz of water. If you weigh 200 lbs, you should drink 100 oz)
- Wear a waist trainer up to 2 hours after your treatment.
- Do not eat for 2 hours after treatment.
- Get a minimum of 30 minutes cardio after treatment.
- HIGHLY suggested that you do the Infrared Solo-Carbon Sauna after treatment, this will maximize your results.
- If any tenderness or redness occurs after treatment, gently ice the area up to 15 minutes.
Q: Is it safe?
A: Yes. Lipo-Laser is completely non-invasive. No drugs or anesthesia are administered for treatment. It causes no bruising, scarring or downtime for recovery.
Q. How many calories will a single treatment burn?
A. A single treatment may burn 400 calories or more.
Q. How many treatments are recommended and how often?
A. Frequency depends on your goals. For optimal results it is recommended to do a session 2 to 3 times a week. It is recommended to have a day in between treatments to allow your body to detox and eliminate the fat and toxins that your body is releasing with the Lipo-Laser.
Q. Do I have to exercise after my treatment session?
A. Exercise is recommended necessary for full effects to be achieved. Exercise activates the lymphatic system, which speeds the body’s removal of the fat and toxins released during treatment.
Q. What should I wear for my treatment session?
A. Loose clothing like yoga pants and t-shirt should be worn as soft, adhesive pads will be placed on the skin to administer the treatment.
Q. How long does it take to see results?
A. Results may vary due to metabolic rate, body type, and activity level. Changes may be observed after one treatment. For optimal result complement treatment with a healthy diet, exercise and detox program.
Q. What can I do to maximize my results?
A. We recommend increasing water intake and committing to specialized detox treatments to help flush released fats and toxins as efficiently as possible. Is is HIGHLY suggested to follow your treatment with the Infrared Sauna Bed we have at the clinic to accelerate the flushing of fat.