Highly trained technicians use cutting edge Thermal Radio Frequency to heat down to the deepest layers of the skin, achieving a lifting, firming, tightening and anti-aging effect. This therapy promotes collagen and elastin production.
- Age prevention benefits to face, neck and décolletage
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens sagging skin of face and neck
- Improves fine lines around eyes and mouth
- Decreases deep wrinkles on forehead
- Shrinks pores
- Improves stretch marks
This is a quick and virtually painless procedure that will give you smoother, firmer, younger, vibrant looking skin.
Considerations – Contraindication:
- Chemotherapy/ radiation treatment within the last 6 months
- Photosensitivity medications
- Accutane within last 12 months
- Botox or fillers such as Juvederm within last 2 weeks
- Blood thinners within last 2 weeks
- Retinal – Rentin A within last month
- No active Herpes (if you have history of cold sores, please take an antiviral 2 days prior to and on the day of treatment)
- Avoid alcohol 2 days prior to treatment
- Prepare for treatment with high quality skin care products 4-6 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid IPL/Laser procedures for 7 days prior (on area to be treated)
- Waxing, depilatory creams or electrolysis 5-7 days prior (on area to be treated)
Pre-Care day of treatment:
- No shaving the treatment area the day of the procedure
- Arrive with clean washed skin. Omit lotions, creams, make up, or deodorant in area to be treated.
- Antiviral agent for 2 days prior to and day of treatment if history of cold sores
- You will be denied treatment and rescheduled for the following conditions: active cold sores, herpes simplex or warts in the area to be treated, open sores, sunburn, excessively sensitive skin within the application area, pregnancy, dermatitis or inflammatory rosacea within the application area.
- For FACE treatment it is HIGHLY suggested you follow up your treatment with LED light therapy.
- If any tenderness or redness occurs after treatment, gently ice the area up to 15 minutes.
- ALWAYS use SUNSCREEN after treatment.
- No sun exposure, no tanning beds ( for 3 days after treatment)
How often should I get Radio Frequency treatment ?
Treatments should have at least one week in between sessions. Depending on your goals and quality of skin, we recommend a series of 3 to 12 sessions. Although you see immediate results with treatments, Radio Frequency treatment continues to promote collage production over the next 4-6 weeks. You will continue to see results up to two years after your course of sessions.