Radio thermal frequency uses radio wave frequencies to heat down to the deepest layers of the skin. The heat shrinks fat cells, tightens the skin, and stimulates collagen production, which gives a smooth and firm appearance to the outer layer of the skin. The treatment is non-invasive, safe for all skin tones, and requires no downtime for recovery. Radio thermal frequency may be applied on its own or in conjunction with the ultrasonic fat cavitation treatment. It increases the efficacy of ultrasonic fat cavitation treatments by tightening the skin after fat cells have been broken down and flushed from the body. Results may last up to two years.
- Reduces cellulite
- Body contouring
- Stimulates collagen production
- Tightens and lifts skin
- Diminishes wrinkles
- Promotes healthy skin texture
- Tightens skin due to rapid weight loss
- Excellent for loose skin post-pregnancy
Pre-Care for treatment of Body:
- Avoid alcoholic beverages 48 hours before and after treatment
- Alcohol dehydrates the body and it is critical that you stay hydrated throughout your treatment
- Avoid sun exposure or tanning beds prior to treatment
- For 72 hours following treatment drink A-LOT of water. (1/2 of your body weight in ounces. Example if you weigh 150 lbs, you should drink 75 oz of water. If you weigh 200 lbs, you should drink 100 oz)
- For BODY treatments it is HIGHLY suggested that you follow up your treatment with the Infrared Solo-Carbon Sauna Treatment.
- If any tenderness or redness occurs after treatment, gently ice the area up to 15 minutes.
Q. Is Thermal Radio Frequency safe?
A. Yes. The treatment is non-invasive and requires no downtime for recovery.
Q. Are treatments painful?
A. Treatments are non-invasive and cause no pain. You may experience a slight tingling sensation at the point of application.
Q. How often should I have RF treatments?
A. Depending on your goals, we suggest you receive treatments once a week with 3-4 weeks in-between. Your skin will continue to improve up to two years after treatment.
Q. How to make treatments more successful?
A. It is highly suggested to follow up your Radio Frequency treatments with LED light therapy. It will help with inflammation, promote collagen growth, decrease redness, and improve the overall health of your skin.
We look forward to being a part of your wellness team.