At Uma Clinic we offer a customized plan for you after your liposuction surgery. While this surgery is highly effective, results are going to vary. After surgery, you might be quite surprised that you do not immediately have the body of your dreams.
You may develop small bulges of fat that give your skin an uneven or lumpy appearance. Or you may have symmetry differences or loose skin.
Ultrasonic Cavitation after liposuction is a highly effective procedures to help fine tune your look after surgery. Cavitation is designed to help reduce the fat bulges and pockets that remain after lipo to smooth and sculpt your body. This non-surgical and non-invasive fat removal procedure can help you create a more toned appearance to finally achieve your esthetic goals.
Most physicians recommend a series of Ultrasonic Cavitation in conjunction with Lymphatic Drainage to help you achieve optimal results.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Cavitation After Liposuction:
- Reduces circumference in the treated areas.
- Body contouring.
- Blasts visceral fat.
- Contour symmetry post-surgery.
- Reduces lumpiness and fat deposits post lipo.
Please follow these instructions prior to your treatment:
- Avoid alcoholic beverages 48 hours before and after treatment. Alcohol dehydrates the body, and it is critical that you stay hydrated throughout your treatment.
- Do not eat for 2 hours before treatment.
Please follow these instructions after your treatment:
- For 72 hours following treatment drink a LOT of water. We recommend you consume 1/2 of your body weight in ounces every day for three days. Example: if you weigh 150 lbs, you should drink 75 oz of water. If you weigh 200 lbs, you should drink 100 oz.
- Wear your faja.
- Do not eat for 2 hours after treatment.
- If your physician has cleared you to exercise, get a minimum of 30 minutes cardio after treatment.
- Eat foods that will help your flush toxins from your body.
- HIGHLY recommended that you do the infrared Solo-Carbon Sauna treatment following ultrasonic cavitation as this will maximize your results.
- If any tenderness or redness occurs after treatment, gently ice the area up to 15 minutes.
- For optimal Post-Surgical results continue with your Lymphatic Drainage sessions
- Nursing (must pump and dump for at least 72 hours)
- Cancer or chemotherapy with in the last 6 months
- Acute inflammation
- Cardiac or vascular problems
- Unhealed wounds
- Pacemaker or another electronic implanted device
- Advanced untreated diabetes
- Organ Transplant
Q. How often is it recommended that I do Ultrasonic Cavitatin after liposuction?
A. Frequency depends on your goals. For optimal results, we recommend sessions 1-2 times per week. Be sure to allow 2 days in between treatments so your body can detox and eliminate the fats and toxins released during the treatment. We highly recommend that you follow up each one of your sessions with the INFRARED SAUNA to help you eliminate the toxins, anesthesia, and fat that are released by Ultrasonic Cavitation.
Q. How many sessions will I need before I see results?
A. The number of sessions depends on your goals. To support your body sculpting goals, it is necessary to complement your routine with a healthy diet, exercise, and detox program.
Q. How soon after Liposuction can I do Ultrasonic Cavitation?
A. We have had physicians recommend different time frames for incorporating Ultrasonic Cavitation. If you have had your lipo in Miami, Mexico, or another country and stayed in a recovery home your probably started a series of cavitation soon after surgery.
To allow the lymphatic system to properly heal after surgery we recommend you wait a few weeks. We take any requests to incorporate Cavitation into your recovery program on a case-by-case basis.
Q. What other Therapies will improve optimal surgical results?
A. When the fat is gone, your body tends to be looser, and you may have some sagging skin. After you take fat out of your body you may have loose skin. RADIO FREQUENCY can help to tighten your skin.
Depending on the stage of your recovery, we recommend that the minimum amount of post-surgical treatments you receive be Lymphatic Drainage, Ultrasonic Cavitation, Radio Frequency, and Infrared Sauna.
At Uma Clinic we are here to help you heal from your Liposuction so you can have the most optimal results. Please see How to Prepare for a successful Plastic Surgery and Lymphatic Drainage Therapy for Plastic Surgery Recovery and Liposuction Post-Surgical Recovery for more information.
We have many clients who come to us to help them recover from tummy tucks, Liposuction, Brazilian Butt Lifts (BBL), mommy makeovers, facelifts, mastectomies, breast enhancements and reductions, as well as reconstruction surgeries post mastectomy.